Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Day

Just ended up randomly browsing to last.fm for the first time in a couple of years.  And, due to the magic of little Java applets, I know know that these are my most commonly listened to tracks in the past twelve months:

1  
49
2
45
3
37
4  
36
5  
35
6
33
6
33
8
32
9  
31
10  
30
10
30
10  
30
13  
29
14  
XTCDying
28
14  
28

The classical stuff is for writing to, and most of the rest are the tracks I tend to pick to start specific Spotify playlists from but it looks like I've listened to the Spotify version of 'Another Day' 30 times in the past week (including three days when I had no PC).  Add that to the amount of times I've listened to the Roy Harper original on my IPod and watched various YouTube versions, and this is verging on obsession...

So beautiful though - even if makes me sad to the point of tears at times...

I loved you a long time ago, you know
Where the winds own forget-me-nots blow
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home