Thursday, October 02, 2008

Land of the Free?

Courtesy of Geoff, and taking a huge leap away from my usual obsessions, this has me genuinely filled with (basically impotent) rage this evening.

Police: No evidence of hate crime at local mosque

"There was nothing left at the scene or anything that makes us believe this is a biased crime." said retarded moron Police Chief Richard Biehl.

Do they get their police chiefs out of a lucky bag over there, or is it the equivalent of the post of Village Idiot, given to whatever twunt the uniform fits?

I'd be embarassed to show my face outside if I was this fool, but I bet he thinks he's protecting the good ol' Us of A.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Divemaster GranDad said...

I was beginning to think Thabo Mbeki had been instilled as the police chief in Dayton. As far as he's concerned, SA never had any problems either.

Maybe they're related...but they're definately both twunts...

{good word there, Cuzz}.

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home