Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Viva Las Vegas (Slight Return)

I'm off to Las Vegas for a week in the morning. There's no reason to tell you this other than a desire to appear terribly jet-setty.

I have Carter Beats the Devil and the last three NSAs to read, plus almost the complete David Bowie, the best of Yma Sumac and a handful of plays to listen to. And I'm still not sure if that's enough to distract me from the horror which is flying long distance.

Oh well - see you in a week...
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger SAF said...

Stuart: "I'm still not sure if that's enough to distract me from the horror which is flying long distance."

Take it from me, it's not. With these Transatlantic hauls, it's definitely a case of it's the destination and not the journey. :) So, bon voyage, but most of all, bon time while you're over there :)

12:22 pm  
Blogger TimeWarden said...

Have a good trip. Enjoy the Bowie! Stay off the gaming tables else you might get Hustled by Hiro!!

4:54 am  
Blogger Scott Liddell said...

I find flying long distance troublesome too, I can never get the shells off the lobster tails very easily...

8:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home